Personal data that we process
YogaTeachingSkills.nl processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- e-mail address IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
We do not intend to collect data on visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
YogaTeachingSkills.nl processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our digital newsletter and / or mailing for the promotion of our activities
- telephone or e-mail contact if this is necessary to carry out our services
- contact regarding information about changes to our services and products
YogaTeachingSkills.nl analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
YogaTeachingSkills.nl also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
YogaTeachingSkills.nl does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, an employee of ours) sitting in between. You can ask us which next computer programs or systems we use.
How long we keep personal data
YogaTeachingSkills.nl does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We use a storage period of 3 years for personal data (personal details, email) with the aim to contact you if necessary.
Sharing personal data with third parties
YogaTeachingSkills.nl provides exclusively to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of any agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies or similar techniques that we use
YogaTeachingSkills.nl uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by YogaTeachingSkills.nl and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
How we secure personal data
YogaTeachingSkills.nl takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
We do this by:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall
TLS (formerly SSL); we send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the linked IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy statement is valid from 1 March 2019.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
- CookieConsent – YogaTeachingSkills.nl – Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain 1 year – HTTP Cookie
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- @@History/@@scroll|# [x2] – facebook.com / youtube.com – Unclassified – Persistent – HTML Local Storage
- _ga yogateachingskills.nl – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. – 2 years – HTTP Cookie
- _gat yogasteachingskills.nl – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate – Session – HTTP Cookie
- _gid yogateachingskills.nl – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. – Session – HTTP Cookie
- collect – google-analytics.com – Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels. – Session – Pixel Tracker
- GPS – youtube.com – Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location. – Session – HTTP Cookie
- impression.php/# – facebook.com – Used by Facebook to register impressions on pages with the Facebook login button. – Session – Pixel Tracker
- NID – google.com Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.- 6 months – HTTP Cookie
- PREF – youtube.com – Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites. – 8 months – HTTP Cookie
- r/collect – doubleclick.net – Unclassified – Session – Pixel Tracker
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – youtube.com – Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos. – 179 days – HTTP Cookie
- YSC youtube.com – Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen. – Session – HTTP Cookie
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual
- cookies._gd# – yogateachingskills.nl – Unclassified – Session – HTTP Cookie
- pll_language – yogateachingskills.nl – Unclassified – 1 year – HTTP Cookie
Yogateachingskills.nl publishes Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie at: https://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
This policy was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.